Will introduce you and your puppy to basic obedience training in a fun, positive manner - sit, down, stay, come, place, handling and more! We also go over important items such as crate training, house training, nipping, jumping, socializing and all typical puppy issues. This is a great starting point for all puppies and sets them up to succeed.
- Classes start in February, Sunday's 4-5pm.
- 4 one hour sessions.
- $135 plus HST.
- Class takes place at the Milton Fairgrounds
- Puppys must have 2nd shots to join.
SMART DOGS BASIC GROUP CLASS
If you only take one obedience class with your dog, this is the one!
We work on: come, stay, sit, down, stand, heel, leave it, off. We work on engagement with your dog, focus and attention. A fantastic class, and a must have! A class that works on relationship and training.
- 7 one hour sessions.
- Classes take place at the Milton Fairgrounds
- $230 plus HST
- 18 weeks and up, must have all shots.
- Classes begin Feburary 2016 - Friday evenings, 7-8pm or Saturday mornings 10-11am.
If you are interested in joining either class please contact us at email@example.com or visit the website for details: