Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to Common Sense dog training

Welcome to this, my dog training blog, where I will be focusing on providing information for the average dog owner to understand. Most people are not looking for the next agility super star or obedience grand champion, rather, they are looking for information pertinent to average dog ownership.

Common sense is my approach, and is key in my training methods, in order to create a down to earth, easy to understand style that anyone with a dog should be able to comprehend.

I won't be going into extreme detail on my methods, as I will save that for those who are interested in taking training sessions with me, but you will find some important, interesting and relevant information here, and hopefully it will assist you in gaining a greater understanding of your canine companion.

For more information on myself and the training I offer please check out the tabs at the top of the page. Those interested in training sessions can contact me at: dogtraining101@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.