Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Clients - Best Dog Trainer in Milton


It's always so nice to hear from clients happy clients who are seeing the results that they'd hoped for in their dogs. I'd like to share the latest:


"As I was walking Brooklyn yesterday it reminded me to thank you, now I know we are all helping in the matter however the big thanks goes to you with how far Brooklyn has come in terms of walking properly. If can remember how bad she used to pull ALL the time and also how I would avoid walking by any person on the side walk, its like night and day difference. Now she isn't perfect we still have our moments but over all her walking, her responding to commands she has come so far. We don't know what we would do without you! So thank you."
Sarah - Milton, ON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.