Monday, September 29, 2014

161st Annual Milton Fall Fair Comes to a Close - Dog Training Milton

 
Wow! What a fantastic weekend for the Milton Fall Fair. I don't think the weather could get any better for the end of September.

I just wanted to take a moment to give a huge thanks to my Smart Dogs Canine Training DEMO Class students who performed their this past Sunday. We've never put on a show before, and they stepped up and did amazing. What a great group, I'm extremely proud of them!!

A big thanks also to everyone who came by to watch the show, and thanks as well to the Halton Agricultural Society for inviting us out to show our skills!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the fair at least one of the days on the weekend, was awesome family entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.