Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Welcome to Smart Dogs Canine Training Big Steve


Well, this past weekend Iron Clad's Big Steve, the Olde English Bulldogge, started his career with us.

This big boy, has been with us since the moment he was born, and was my son's favorite. He has been, by far, the easiest puppy I've ever owned.

This guy is well adjusted, friendly, independent yet still socially motivated. He has high food drive and toy drive, but is fantastic at relaxing. He reminds me a lot of Brandy, but without the terrier "tude" (and don't get me wrong, I enjoy the terrier "tude", but Bulldogge attitude is a bit different.).

We are training this guy for Conformation, Obedience, Rally Obedience, and yes, I think I'll try some Agility with him ... though his top speed is not really what I would call fast.

This guy is going full time with us shortly, and once mature, will be helping out dogs with reactivity issues. Keep an eye out for this guy at classes and coming events, and come say hello.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.