Smart Dogs Basic Classes starting soon!
Saturday March 11th, 10-11am.
Smart Dog Basics Group Class will help teach you how to gain control of your canine companion under distraction with all of the basics of obedience - come, stay, sit, down, stand, heel, leave it, off. We work on engagement with your dog, focus and attention, and we offer the only video homework options in our area! We also save time for question and answer including topics like house training, crate training and other "typical doggy issues". We want our students to succeed.
This is A MUST for all dogs, the most important class that you need to take! If you want a dog who listens to you, responds under distraction, and is a joy to be around, this is the class you want. This is a one size fits all class, all ages, all breeds and all sizes welcome!
- 18 weeks and up - puppies must have their vaccinations completed.
- Homework is required to be completed.
- Equipment required: 6 foot leash, training collar and treats.
- Prerequisite: None
- $230.00 + HST - 7 x one hour sessions.
- The test is optional but MUST be passed in order to receive a certificate and move on to Bootcamp Class.
$50 non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining email@example.com
2 SPOTS AVAILABLE